A. Firearms, Ammunition, and Clothing:
Once a firearm is transferred to a customer’s name, Click-Click-Boom will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance.
If a defect is discovered by the customer after shipment and transfer of ownership, the customer must contact the firearm manufacturer directly for replacement or repair.
B. All Other Purchases:
If the purchased item(s) is defective or damaged upon receipt, or if the customer is not satisfied with a purchased item(s) and wishes to return it for a refund or replacement, the customer may return the item(s) to Click-Click-Boom WITHIN 30 DAYS of the date of receipt of delivery of the purchased item.
If a defect in a SCOPE is discovered by the customer, the customer must contact the manufacturer directly for replacement or repair.
All returns MUST INCLUDE a completed Return Merchandise Form with the returned item in order for Click-Click-Boom to process the request, issue a refund, or replace the item.
The Customer MUST call Customer Service to obtain an RMA number BEFORE returning any item.
REMINDER: All sales of firearms, loaded ammunition, scopes and clothing are FINAL, and returns are NOT ACCEPTED. No exceptions.
(Please click here to download and print a Return Merchandise Form).
All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped by Click-Click-Boom and must be returned in original packaging.
The customer will be assessed a re-stocking fee up to 25% of the product sales price if the items
are not returned in resalable condition, as determined in the discretion of Click-Click-Boom.
If the customer fails to include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s), or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete, Click-Click-Boom will NOT process a refund or replacement for the item(s) and the package will be returned to the customer.
*Note: Please note that customers who send in upper receivers for repair must also print and include a completed copy of the Return Merchandise Form.
Returns generally take 7-10 business days to process once received into our Returns area.
How to Return an Item
Our return policy is simple:
- Download a printable Merchandise Return Form from this site.
- Send the completed form, the product, and the invoice to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
809 Pacific Ave
Waverly, MN, 55390, USA
- Log into your online account and click on Order History. There you will see a Return Items button beside all orders placed online. Orders taken via phone do not have this option.
- Fill out the return information and print out your Return Label to ship back to Click-Click-Boom.
Returns of Firearm Purchases
All firearm purchases carry the manufacturer’s warranty. Any product or service issues should be submitted to the manufacturer first.
In the rare instance, there is a problem with your firearm purchase, you have up to 60 days from the date of order to contact us. Returns or replacements on firearms will only be considered in accordance with the terms listed below.
- You are the original purchaser.
- You have your original receipt with the printed date and description of the item.
- We will not accept any firearms for a return that have been modified.
- The buyer is responsible for the safe transport of any items back to Click-Click-Boom.
- Based on the condition of the firearm when returned, Click-Click-Boom may decide to offer a partial refund only.