Get Approved Without Affecting Your Credit
Financing your next firearm and accessory purchase is easy. Why pay for the full purchase upfront when you can have smaller monthly payments? Better yet, get approved with no credit impact to you or your credit scores. You’re never locked in full term with teh ability to buyout at anytime and payoff the remaining balance. Payoff your principal in 90 days to pay same as cash without any interest, and you can even build your credit with on-time monthly payments.
The best part about financing, when compared to other methods such as layaway, is that you can take your new firearm home with you same day rather than waiting until it’s paid for in full.
So, how does this work?
- Apply for up to $5000 with no impact to your credit!
- Once approved, find the firearms, parts, accessories or ammo you are wanting to purchase.
- Complete your purchase using “Financing” Credova at checkout.
- Payoff your principal in 90 days and pay no interest!
APPROVALS IN SECONDS
- Apply online 24/7 for financing approvals in seconds. Applications can be filled out from any device with an internet connection.
PAY OVER TIME
- Credova puts the purchasing power in your hands with monthly payments instead of paying for the entire purchase upfront.
BUILD YOUR CREDIT
- Using a financing option on Credova can help build positive credit history by making on-time monthly payments.
90 DAYS SAME AS CASH
- Payoff your principal in 90 days and you pay same as cash. You can also spread your payments out up to 36 months.
GET APPROVED WITH NO CREDIT IMPACT
- There are no hard credit inquiries so you can get approved with no impact to your credit.
- Credova has dedicated support available for any questions or assistance you may need during normal business hours of 6AM to 6PM PST.
HOW DOES 90 DAY INTEREST FREE FINANCING WORK?
- It’s simple. Pay off your principal within the 90-day promotional period and you pay no interest. Keep in mind, you must make your regular monthly payments on time because if you miss a payment or are late, you no longer qualify for the promotion.
ARE ALL FINANCING APPROVALS 90 DAY INTEREST FREE?
- Not all financing approvals are 90 days same as cash. If you are approved for a 90 day interest free offer, your approval page will clearly indicate as such. If you have any questions whether or not you are approved for a 90 day interest free offer, please feel free to reach out to Credova support to discuss.
WHAT IF I DON’T PAY OFF MY BALANCE IN 90 DAYS?
- If you’re unable to pay off your contract within the 90 day period, you’ll be responsible for the full terms and conditions of your contract. This means, you will have to pay any and all incurred interest.
CAN I STILL PAYOFF MY CONTRACT EARLY, EVEN IF IT’S PAST 90 DAYS?
- You can buyout of your contract at any time. If you’d like to payoff your contract early, but it’s past the 90 days of promotional financing, then you’ll pay interest up until the point at which you payoff the remainder of your principal. You will not be responsible for future months interest charges after your buyout.
HOW EASY IS IT TO APPLY?
- Very easy! Online applications only require basic information and you can receive an approval in seconds.
HOW MUCH WILL I BE APPROVED FOR?
- Depending on your application details, we can approve you between $300 and $5,000
IF I HAVE BAD CREDIT, WILL I BE DECLINED?
- Even if you have bad credit, that’s ok. Credova considers all credit types in the approval process and some financing providers accept bad credit, it entirely depends on the financing provider. Keep in mind, there is no hard credit inquiry, so applying won’t affect your credit.
WHAT TYPE OF FINANCING IS OFFERED?
- Credova is partnered with a network of financing options that offer retail installment sales contracts (RISCs) and/or closed-end consumer lease agreements.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RISC AND A CLOSED END CONSUMER LEASE AGREEMENT?
- With a RISC, you are purchasing the item and agreeing to make installment payments over a specific term plus any associated interest rate. A closed-end consumer lease agreement doesn’t have an interest rate, but rather charges monthly leasing fees. With a closed-end consumer lease, you are leasing the item/s from a lessor and have the option to purchase the item during the course of the lease.
WHAT ARE THE LEASING FEES?
- If you choose to finance with a company offering a closed-end consumer lease, with each monthly payment, you will pay leasing fees. These fees represent the premium charged by the lessor for allowing you to lease an item and will vary depending on customer approval information. Please review your offer/s carefully prior to completing your agreement.
WHAT IS THE INTEREST RATE?
- The interest rate is the amount charged, as a percentage of principal, by a retailer to a customer for the ability to pay for an item over time. This is often expressed over an annual basis commonly referred to as the annual percentage rate (APR). With a RISC, the system considers more than just your credit and your interest rate will vary based on the information provided. Please review your offer/s carefully prior to completing your agreement.
AM I LOCKED INTO FINANCING FOR THE FULL TERM?
- Not at all. Whether you are using a RISC or closed-end consumer lease, you can payoff your balance at anytime and there are never any prepayment penalties!
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Open/Active checking or savings account
Government issue photo ID
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Income/Employment information
- Phone Number and Address
HOW OFTEN ARE PAYMENTS MADE?
- Payments are made on a monthly basis.
WHEN WILL MY PURCHASE BE SHIPPED TO ME?
- Please keep in mind, any firearm purchase must be shipped to your local FFL dealer rather than your home address. For shipping timing and tracking, please review the retailer’s policies.
HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TODAY?
- Depending on the type of financing selected, you may be required to complete your first payment at the time of signature whereas other financing products will not require a payment for at least 30 days. If required, you will be able to complete your first payment at checkout.
CAN I FINANCE A FIREARM IF I AM IN A DIFFERENT STATE THAN THE SELLER?
- Yes, you can finance a firearm out of state. Certain restrictions may apply. Please be aware, all purchases must be picked up from your local FFL dealer.
WHAT IF I NEED TO RETURN MY PURCHASE?
- If you need to make a return, please reach out to the retailer you purchased from to determine their return policy.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- To apply, select the Credova banner or select an Apply Now or Learn More button on the retaiers website. You can also visit www.Credova.com and select the Apply Now button in the top right corner. Select your preferred retailer during the application process.
IF I AM APPROVED, HOW LONG IS MY APPROVAL GOOD FOR?
- Pre-qualification approvals are good for 30 days while full approvals are good for 60 days.
IF I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY APPLICATION, WHO CAN HELP?
- If you have any questions about your financing or need assistance with your application, please reach out to Credova support at 833-273-3682. You can also email support at [email protected] or visit the Credova website at www.credova.com and select the Chat feature from the homepage.