FFL Transfers

Looking for an FFL Transfer?

There are some products that require Click-Click-Boom to have a Federal Firearms License (FFL) on file in order to ship.  These items have a serial number stamped on them and are regulated by the BATF.  Regulated items are firearms, receivers (Lower & Barreled), frames, and more.


  1. You need to supply the FFL dealer a copy of our FFL and you will need to provide us a copy of their FFL license.
  2. As soon as your firearm shows up to our shop, we’ll text or call you and let you know when it’s ready for your to come in and complete your transfer paperwork.
  3. You will need a valid drivers license with your current address. If a pistol or firearm with a pistol grip, you must have a valid permit to purchase or carry.
  4. Once your firearm has arrived, it cannot leave the shop or enter your ownership until all appropriate paperwork is complete, and if necessary, processed through the NICS check. If we receive a delay status from the NICS check, you will have to wait until we receive a proceed status from NICS, or one week. If we receive a denied status from NICS, you will have to make arrangements to have the store that you originally purchased the firearm from pay to have the firearm shipped back to them. This also applies if the wrong item is sent.
  5. Transfer fees for a single application: $40 cash/$50 credit first firearm, two or more transfers in one transaction $50 cash/$60 credit

FFL holders may email a PDF version of their clearly signed FFL to Click-Click-Boom via email sales@click-click-boom.com.  If they’d rather mail a copy of their FFL to Click-Click-Boom they can send it to:

Attn: FFL Dept.
809 Pacific Ave
Waverly, MN 55390

10% OFF ALL OF JULY! Code:"EXTRA10" TEXT US: 763-310-1040 | M-F 9AM-6PM, SAT 10AM-2PM | CLICK FOR PERMIT CLASS $75