Our FFL License
If you’re looking to transfer a gun to Click-Click-Boom, you’ll need a copy of our FFL for your local FFL holder. Click here to download a .PDF version of Click-Click-Boom FFL license here.
Looking for an FFL Transfer?
There are some products that require Click-Click-Boom to have a Federal Firearms License (FFL) on file in order to ship. These items have a serial number stamped on them and are regulated by the BATF. Regulated items are firearms, receivers (Lower & Barreled), frames, actions, and suppressors.
NOTE: When shipping a firearm to us via transfer or otherwise, please provide us with the tracking number so we may follow the shipment and sign for the package.
HOW TO TRANSFER A FIREARM TO CLICK-CLICK-BOOM
- You need to supply the FFL dealer a copy of our FFL and you will need to provide us a copy of their FFL license.
- You will need to provide us the shipping tracking information as soon as you receive it from the FFL you ordered the firearm from.
- Note: You should always call first before coming to our shop. Do not just show up. It may be possible that the firearm is not here or it may not have been checked in.
- You will need a valid drivers license with your current address. If a pistol you must have a valid permit to purchase or carry.
- Once your firearm has arrived, it cannot leave the shop or enter your ownership until all appropriate paperwork is complete, and if necessary, processed through the NICS check. If we receive a delay status from the NICS check, you will have to wait until we receive a proceed status from NICS, or one week. If we receive a denied status from NICS, you will have to make arrangements to have the store that you originally purchased the firearm from pay to have the firearm shipped back to them. This also applies if the wrong item is sent.
- Transfer fees for a single application: $30 first firearm, two or more transfers in one transaction $50 total. Cash only.
FFL holders may email a PDF version of their clearly signed FFL to Click-Click-Boom via email [email protected]. If they’d rather mail a copy of their FFL to Click-Click-Boom they can send it to:
Attn: FFL Dept.
809 Pacific Ave
Waverly, MN 55390