Minnesota Permit to Carry Class – Hybrid Version
- 25/5000 Students
- 9 Lessons /7 Quizes
YOU MUST FIRST LOGIN/REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT ON CLICK-CLICK-BOOM BEFORE BUYING COURSE OR YOU WILL RECEIVE ERROR (CLICK HERE)
Thank you for purchasing the Minnesota Permit to Carry Class – Hybrid Version, this course is here to provide another avenue for those of you looking to obtain your permit to carry without the need of a classroom setting. Rather than having to come into the shop for the classroom materials, you’ll be provided the complete classroom portion in an online format. While completing the course materials online, you’ll be required to pass a series of short multiple choice quizzes in between each lesson. Once you’ve completed all lessons online, simply give us a call at the shop to get in touch with an instructor and schedule your time to complete the shooting portion of the Minnesota Permit to Carry class.
Whats your cost?
- $100 total for everything including range time.
How does this work?
- Sign up for our hybrid Minnesota Permit to Carry Class online.
- Go through all lessons and course material at your own pace on your computer. You’ll have 30 days to complete the online class material, but should only take 4-6 hours total.
- Complete all course material and online multiple choice quizzes.
- Call Click-Click-Boom course instructors to schedule your time to shoot.
- Obtain certificate of course completion and head to your local sheriffs office to file for your Minnesota Permit to Carry.
What about the shooting portion?
- Call us at the shop at 763-310-1040 and let us know you’ve finished and that you’d like to setup a time to complete the shooting portion of the class.
- On the day of your shooting test, bring with the following items:
- Handgun of your choice. If you don’t have one, you can rent one from us for $15.
- 20 rounds of ammo for your handgun
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Closed toed shoes
- Valid Driver’s License
- At the range, you’ll shoot at 21 feet away. 20 rounds. 70% on target to pass.