Ruger American Rifle 30-06 Wolf Camo
The 100% American-made, Ruger American Rifle 30-06 Wolf Camo is the latest engineering innovation from America’s leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle 30-06 Wolf Camo combines the rugged reliability of Ruger’s past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger’s new products.
- Caliber: 30-06.
- Stock: Wolf Camo
- Finish: Matte Black
- Sights: None – Scope Bases Included
- Weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 22.00 inch
- Overall Length: 42.50 inch
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Length of Pull: 13.75 inch
- Twist: 1:10 RH
- Grooves: 6
- Capacity: 4
- Also Features: Drilled and tapped receiver sling swivel studs
Ruger American Rifle 30-06 Wolf Camo
Action: Bolt • Finish: Matte Black/Wolf Camo • Barrel Length: 22″, 1:10″ Twist • Sights: Drilled and Tapped for Scope • Magazine(s): 1-4rd Detachable rotary mag • Stock: Synthetic • Overall Length: 42.5″
- – Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ Trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- – Ergonomic, lightweight stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- – Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- – Three-Lug 70 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- – Power Bedding® is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- – Hammer-Forged Barrel, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning.
- – Features an easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility.
- – Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- – Also features a drilled and tapped receiver for mounting the included scope bases, sling swivel studs.
How to buy a gun online
Buying guns online is both safe and easy, plus it saves you time and money. However, there are certain Federal and Local laws that must be obeyed. Federal Firearms Laws prevent us from shipping firearms directly to you. Instead, we ship any firearm purchased on our site to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in your area.
Here’s how it works:
- Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws. For a listing of these laws, please visit the following link: Gun Laws.
- Find an FFL dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, are willing to do this for a nominal fee. If you have a dealer in mind, please enter their name and telephone number at checkout. If not, you can contact us after the sale to provide the dealer information. Please call us at 1-855-786-9666 and we’ll be glad to help you.
- Have your dealer email us a copy of their valid and signed FFL form. Emailed copies can be sent to [email protected]. IMPORTANT: Please make sure your dealer includes your Order ID#, as well as your name with the FFL. California orders also must include a CFD number.
- Once we have received the FFL, we will ship your order to your dealer and you will receive a confirmation of shipment via email.
- Once your dealer receives your firearm, they will contact you and you can complete all the necessary paperwork and pick up your firearm.
In the Buffalo, MN area? You can pick up your purchase up at our Retail Store. Simply select Store Pick-up under Shipping method at checkout. Once you submit your order, we'll process it and email you when it's ready to be picked up. Please note that we can sell long guns (rifles and shotguns) to out-of-state residents from most states. Handguns must be picked up in the state in which you reside. For example: a South Carolina resident can purchase a rifle or shotgun in our retail store and take it home the same day (pending the background check), but a handgun would need to be shipped to a dealer in South Carolina. Please note that a background check is still required and out-of-state concealed carry permits cannot be used in lieu of a background check.
We'll be glad to transfer a gun you purchased from another dealer in our retail store. Please visit our Firearms Transfers Page
for more information.
Antiques and Black Powder
Most of the time, black powder guns can ship directly to you. We require a clear, legible and un-defaced copy of your valid driver's license or state ID showing your age and current address. We will only ship to the address on the license. The package will be sent Adult Signature Required, please make sure someone 21 or older will be there to sign for it. An Antique is defined and a firearm made in or before 1898. Antiques are sold as collectables only. We cannot ship Cartridge Firing Antique Handguns directly to residents of to CA, CO, CT, DC, IL, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OR or WA; they MUST ship to a regular FFL Dealer. We cannot ship Cartridge Firing Antique Rifles to residents of CA, CO, CT, DC, IL, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, NV, OR or WA; they MUST ship to a regular FFL Dealer. Antique & Modern Black Powder (Percussion, Flintlock, Cap & Ball or 209 Primer) firearms can be shipped directly to most locations. We will only ship Antiques & Black Powder guns to addresses in the 50 United States. We cannot ship any Black Powder guns to the cities of: New York & Surrounding Area, Washington DC, Chicago / Oak Park, San Francisco or Los Angeles. We cannot ship any Modern Black Powder or Antique Pistols, Rifles or Shotguns of any kind to residents of CO, CT, IL, MA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OR; they MUST ship to a regular FFL Dealer.