Stop deer in their tracks with Mossberg’s Model 500 Slugster Pump-Action Shotgun with a Rifled Bore. Dual extractors, positive steel-on-steel lockup, twin action bars and an anti-jam elevator provide smooth, hassle-free operation. Maneuverable 24″ fully rifled barrel is perfect for treestand or ground-blind hunting, while an integral scope base/cantilever gives you the option of adding optics for extended range. Synthetic stock with a Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® matte finish. Dual combs provide a like-custom fit. Rubber recoil pad reduces felt recoil. Cable lock ensures curious fingers can’t operate the firearm, keeping your family safe. Top-mounted tang safety for ambidextrous use.
- Fully rifled barrel keeps slugs flying straight
- Dual extractors team with anti-jam features for smooth operation
- Matte-finished Mossy Oak Break-Up Country synthetic stock
- Integral scope base/cantilever and dual stock combs
- Rubber recoil pad reduces felt recoil
- Top-mounted tang safety for ambidextrous use