How to Purchase a Firearm Online
HOW TO PURCHASE A FIREARM
Buying guns online is very popular because it’s simple, easy and completely legal.
To buy a gun online from Click-Click-Boom, you need to know a few basic things.
- You are responsible for following all Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to the purchase.
- Federal law requires that guns you buy online from Click-Click-Boom ship to a gun dealer who holds a Federal Firearms License (FFL).
- FFL dealers typically charge a fee to perform the required background check and to transfer the gun to you. You are responsible for paying the fee. You may also be charged sales tax by the dealer.
- Click-Click-Boom maintains a list of Featured Dealers who have agreed to perform transfers along with the transfer fees they charge. For a fast, streamlined purchase, select a Click-Click-Boom Featured Dealer near you.
HERE’S HOW TO BUY A GUN ONLINE FROM CLICK-CLICK-BOOM:
1. SELECT THE GUN YOU WISH TO BUY.
Find your next new gun at Click-Click-Boom.com by searching for it and clicking on it, just like any other product.
On the same page the gun is listed on, there’s the clickable link “Find An FFL Dealer” where you can see a list of Click-Click-Boom Featured Dealers in your area. There’s also a space where you can enter your zip code, click on “Submit” and verify that a particular gun can be shipped to where you live, depending on local laws.
2. ADD THE GUN TO YOUR CART.
Enter the number of guns you want to buy, and then click “Add To Cart.” If you wish, you may continue shopping for more guns, or other products that do not require an FFL.
If you simultaneously purchase a mixture of FFL items (guns, receivers, etc.) and Non-FFL items (magazines, flashlights, cleaning gear, etc.), the FFL items will automatically ship to the FFL you select, and the Non-FFL items will automatically ship to your selected/home address.
3. CHECKOUT TO COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE.
Click on “Checkout” and pay for your purchase. Click-Click-Boom will charge a $10 FFL processing fee on orders containing FFL items. The fee is per order, not per item.
If you have not yet selected an FFL dealer, you will have to select one at this time.
SELECTING AN FFL DEALER:
CLICK-CLICK-BOOM FEATURED DEALERS
Selecting a listed Click-Click-Boom Featured Dealer is the easiest way to complete your purchase. Click-Click-Boom Featured Dealers have already agreed to perform transfers for guns purchased from Click-Click-Boom. There is no need for you to contact a Click-Click-Boom Featured Dealer. Just select the dealer on the Click-Click-Boom website, pay for your gun, and it automatically ships to the dealer.
If you decide to go through an FFL Dealer who is not a Click-Click-Boom Featured Dealer, you’ll have to contact that dealer, and have a clearly-signed copy of the FFL emailed to [email protected], or faxed to 641-623-8143 or mailed to the following address: Click-Click-Boom Attn: FFL Dept. 311 2nd St Sw Buffalo, MN, 55313 The FFL will also have to contact Click-Click-Boom and give specific permission for your gun to ship to the FFL location.
4. PICK UP YOUR GUN AT THE FFL & HIT THE RANGE!
Once your gun arrives at the FFL, go to that dealer to complete the background check and transfer process and pay any applicable fees and taxes. Check your local laws about what documents or identification you’ll need to take with you to complete the transfer. Then hit the range with your brand new gun and enjoy!